ABT Informatique, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing, and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has put in place a policy covering all of these treatments, the aims pursued by them as well as the means available to them, available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the French website: https://www.cnil.fr/
Article 1 - Collection and protection of data
Your data are collected by ABT Informatique
Personal data means any information relating to a person, in particular by reference to a name or an identification number.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor to manage relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your studies.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- Last name and first name
- Company Name
- Mail address
- Telephone number
- Delivery and billing address
A data protection officer available at email@example.com is at your disposal for any questions relating to the protection of your personal data.
Article 2 - Right of access, rectification and dereference of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data, by writing to the following email address. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the Application may request proof of the user's identity in order to check its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Application are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information.
- The right to delete data: Users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limit processing: users may request the Application to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD/GRPD (European Directive concerning the General Regulations for the Protection of Data).
- The right to object to data processing: users may object to its data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
- The right to portability: they can claim that the Application gives them the personal data that they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 5, rue du Château - 52300 Rouvroy-sur-Marne - France or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity card signed and mention the address at which the editor may contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and / or the number of requests so require.
Users can also lodge a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend you to contact us first before filing a claim with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 3 - Use of data
The personal data collected from the users aim at providing the services of the Application, improving them and maintaining a secure environment. The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Application. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the Application by the user;
- Operation management and optimization of the Application;
- Implementation of an user assistance;
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malwares (malicious softwares or malwares) and security incident management;
- Management of any disputes with users.
Article 4 - Data retention policy
The Application stores your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to fulfill legal or regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, to prevent fraud and abuse or to apply our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or that we no longer need to provide you with services.
Article 5- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the Application uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data, in connection with the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data. staff;
- If required by law, the Application may transmit data to respond to claims against the Application and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 6- Cookies
A "Cookie" or tracers is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, ...) and read for example during the consultation of a website, the reading of an email, the installation or the use of a software or a mobile application whatever the type of terminal used (French Source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and / or third-party companies may be deposited on your device.
During the first navigation on this site, an explanatory banner on the use of "cookies" will appear. Therefore, by continuing the navigation, the customer and / or prospect will be deemed informed and have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service that we offer you.
For more information on the use, management and removal of "cookies", for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the following French link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser).